Avegant Glyph — Nu Smile Roseville High-Tech Cosmetic Dentist Now Offers Innovative Dental Entertainment Solution
For many people, a dental visit can be a stressful experience. In fact, between 9% and 15% of Americans prefer enduring existing dental pain rather than visiting a high-tech cosmetic dentist. To give you a better perspective, between 30 million and 40 million of people in the U.S. suffer from dental anxiety.
The sounds and vibrations in a dental office can be scary. Some people are capable of tuning out any disturbing noise. While in the dentist’s chair all some patients can think about are blocking out strange noises and visuals during the dental appointment.
What Triggers Dental Anxiety?
Every dental experience is different. It is difficult to pinpoint the exact reasons people suffer from dental anxiety. In most cases, past encounters and the patient’s feelings can induce a feeling of fear and nervousness. Negative past experiences often include pain for patients that didn’t have sedation dentistry. Dentists’ could have used rough dental maneuvers or lacked empathy.
Negative feelings may include:
- embarrassment, because some people don’t like the physical closeness of the dentist during treatment;
- helplessness or loss of control because you have to stay still and can’t speak if you have a problem;
High-tech cosmetic dentists, Dr. Kwan and Dr. Hsu at Nu Smile Roseville Dental have been fans of technology in their dental practice for a long time. In their dental practice, they use digital imaging, scanners, and other cutting-edge tools and practices. They have been waiting for a more advanced gadget to help patients overcome their anxiety and find some dental comfort.
The Glyph Has Landed!
Meet Avegant Glyph, the newest addition to an impressive collection of high-tech digital dental patient entertainment.
High-Tech Dentist Patient Entertainment Just Got an Upgrade.
What Is Avegant Glyph? Described as a portable, wearable movie theater, Avegant Glyph provides an immersive experience for dental patients. It has two over-sized headphones and a micro-mirror projector concealed in its headband. Patients can use it to listen to music, but the two eye holes placed on the side of the headband, much like with a virtual reality headset, make it ideal for watching movies too. The main difference is that the Glyph only covers a strip on the center of your view, leaving the rest of your visual field open.
The designers built the Glyph to be wearable, and the high-end display technology (720 p HD video quality) has recommended the product for uses other than media consumption, such as drone piloting.
A Screenless Display Makes Avegant Glyph the Perfect Aid for High-Tech Cosmetic Dentists Too!
Avegant Glyph Provides Entertainment While Visiting Roseville Dentist
Imagine a completely immersive experience from both an audio and visual perspective to make long appointments easier. They understand the importance of dental patient entertainment and a relaxing visit. To help ease their patients’ anxiety, Nu Smile in Roseville offers the latest dental and patient technology.
Avegant Glyph Promises an Awesome “Seeing” Experience at Roseville High-Tech Cosmetic Dentist
- It’s easy to use and customizable for each patient. It takes about 15 minutes to set it up for each viewer to provide a better experience for both the patient and doctor.
- Its patented Retinal Imaging Technology makes you see, not watch any movie. Also, adjustable optics compensate for any sight defects. Patient’s can use the Glyph without wearing prescription glasses.
- It has a micro-USB and a micro-HDMI source so the patient can watch movies while Dr. Arthur Kwan performs the treatment. They can use the office’s equipment or their own.
- It has noise-canceling headphones to isolate the patient from any dental noise.
- When wearing it, you feel like you’re in a movie theater or watching a movie on a very large TV set. That’s because the device doesn’t completely obscure reality.
- Patients can choose any type of soothing entertainment and focus on what they see, instead of what is going on around them. They won’t feel that the dentist is too close to them, either.
Patient Comfort at Nu Smile is Priority #1
Erase dental anxiety while listening to music, drinking a calming tea or by watching a movie. Come to Nu Smile Roseville Dental to take advantage of their dental patient entertainment options.
Dr. Kwan and his smile team offer an immersive audio and visual experience to make those long appointments easier. They serve new dental patients in Roseville, Rocklin, Auburn, Granite Bay, and Lincoln.
The Glyph has landed! Make your reservation with high-tech cosmetic dentists, Dr. Kwan and Dr. Hsu in Roseville, CA. They will reset your expectations of a dental visit.